Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Auroh Shrine Updates
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:13 am by Cloud

» Universal Rules
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:12 am by Cloud

» R.F.G :) designs
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 am by riku

» well hi there!
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 am by riku

» CAMP ROCK
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:49 am by Cloud

» New Nation!
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 am by Cloud

» christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already,
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 am by Cloud

» come on someone must have something
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:08 am by Cloud

» Info database.
christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:55 am by Cloud

2 posters

christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already,

Poll

did you enjoy your xmas?

[ 1 ]
    christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, PollLeft50%christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, PollRight [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, PollLeft0%christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, PollRight [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, PollLeft50%christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, PollRight [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Back
    Yuna
    Yuna
    Cadet
    Cadet

Female Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, Empty christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already,

Post by Yuna Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:56 am

i enjoyed my christmas. did you?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    --Board Master--
    --Board Master--

Male Number of posts : 95
    Location : If I said I live in another demension would you believe me?
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

christmas was great this year. just to bad its over already, Empty Maybe...

Post by Cloud Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 am

Christmas is just another holiday to me with no sugnificance.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:20 am